The deformed aluminum alloy can withstand pressure processing, and can be processed into various shapes and specifications, which are mainly used to manufacture aviation equipment. Deformable aluminum alloys are further divided into non-heat-treatable reinforced aluminum alloys and heat-treatable reinforced aluminum alloys.
Heat-treatable reinforced aluminum alloys can improve mechanical properties through heat treatment methods such as quenching and aging. It can be divided into duralumin, forged aluminum, super-duralumin, and special aluminum alloys. Aviation aluminum alloys are mainly deformable aluminum alloys that can be heat treated, such as 2014 and 7050 aluminum sheet.
The main element of 2014 aluminum alloy which has high strength and good cutting performance, but its corrosion resistance is poor. It is widely used in aircraft structures, including skins, rib beams and bulkheads, and the first stage fuel tank of the multi-stage rocket. 2014 Aluminum has five common tempers: O, T3, T4, T351 and H112.
Aluminum 2014 Price
The aluminum 2014 price consists of two parts: the average closing price of A00 aluminum ingots on the Yangtze River and processing fees. As the price of aluminum ingots fluctuates daily, the quotation will fluctuate.
2014 Thick Plate
2014 Thin Aluminum
1. It is used in occasions requiring high strength and hardness (including high temperature), such as: molds, high-strength machine parts, heavy forgings,wheels, truck frame,etc.
2. 2014 aluminum alloy has good machinability and good welding performance and can be heat-treatment strengthened, which can fully meet the mold parts’ requirements.
3. The airtight floor of the aircraft is made of 2014 aluminum checker plate. The sealing of the aircraft floor is an important part of the aircraft's anti-corrosion. has high strength and good cutting performance. 2014 aluminum price is relatively reasonable, which is a popular choice for the aircraft floors.
4. The 2014 aluminum sheet is often used for precision parts. It has good cutting performance and high strength, and is used in applications requiring high strength and hardness. The 2014 aluminum alloy for precision parts have low density, high specific modulus, good thermal conductivity and electrical conductivity.
1. It has ultra-high strength and good cutting performance, which is suitable for high temperature environment.
2. It has low density, high specific modulus, good thermal and electrical conductivity, and good manufacturing process performance.
3. 2014 aluminum sheet has good mechanical properties, high strength, easy processing, low density, and is widely used in aerospace and military industries.
1. What’s Your MOQ?
The MOQ is 8 tons. If your order is less than that, please contact us directly and we will check if we the right specification in stock.
2. How to Order Your 2014 Aluminum Alloy?
You can tell us your need by the following ways: Email- firstname.lastname@example.org ; Phone/Whatsapp/Wechat- +86-15978414719 and leave message on our website. We will contact you in the first time.
3. How to Get a Quote?
Please provide the required product thickness, width, length (mm), total demand (tons), so that we can provide you with an accurate quotation. Such as: 2014 thin aluminum sheet, 4*1200*2400 mm, 30 tons, rib beams.
Tags: 2014 aluminum alloy , aviation aluminum alloy , aluminium 2014 price ,