The aircraft aluminum features large-scale, integration, light weight, thinner thickness, precision of cross-sectional dimensions and geometric tolerances, and uniformity. According to the different operating conditions and parts of the aircraft, the aerospace aluminum alloys are mainly divided into high-strength aluminum alloys, heat-resistant aluminum alloys and corrosion-resistant aluminum alloys.
High-strength aluminum alloys are mainly used for aircraft fuselage parts, engine compartments, seats, control systems, etc., and are the most widely used. 7075 aluminum plate belongs to the Al-Zn-Mg-Cu super hard aluminum.
7075 aluminum sheet is a cold-treated forging alloy with high strength and high hardness, far better than mild steel. This alloy has good mechanical properties and anode reaction. It is a typical aerospace aluminum alloy material. It belongs to the aviation series and is a relatively high-end product.
With similar strength as steel due to its high levels of zinc, 7075 has excellent fatigue resistance. It can be machined easily, which made it a popular choice for military aircraft.
7075-T6 is made up of 1.6% copper, 2.5% magnesium and 5.6% zinc. It is commonly used by aircraft manufacturers to strengthen the structure of the aircraft. It has poor weldability due to its copper content but it has great machinability. It is heat treatable.
After solution treatment, the plasticity is good, and the heat treatment strengthening effect is particularly good. It has high strength below 150℃, and has particularly good low temperature strength.
It has poor welding performance and has stress corrosion cracking tendency. Two-stage aging can improve the alloy's ability to resist stress corrosion cracking.
The plasticity in the annealed and just-quenched state is slightly lower than 2A12 in the same state, slightly better than 7A04. Its stress corrosion performance is better than 7A04.
7075 T651 is known as the most excellent product among aluminum alloys. It has high strength and is far better than mild steel. It also has good mechanical properties and anode reaction, and is a typical aluminum alloy for aerospace and military industries.
1. 7075 aluminum is mainly used in the windward parts of the entire aircraft, such as the upper outer panel of the wing, stringer, wing rib, empennage, the fixing of the fuselage bulkhead,etc.
2. It is also often used in gears and shafts, instrument shafts and turbines.
3. In industrial manufacturing, it is often used in high-standard occasions, and its advantages are self-evident. Not only the degree of precision is higher, but the service life is longer.
4. In terms of equipment materials: In many special fields, it has an irreplaceable advantage. For example, the ski poles and golf heads need to withstand the impact of external forces repeatedly, so aviation aluminum is more favored.
5. Rock climbing equipment and bicycle parts generally use 7075 aluminum alloy.
1. After the stress is eliminated, it will not be deformed or warped after processing. All 7075 aluminum plates are all ultrasonically detected, which can ensure that there are no blisters and impurities. The 7075 aluminum plate has high thermal conductivity, which can shorten the molding time and improve work efficiency.
2. It has good physical properties, the workability and corrosion resistance. The use of age hardening can improve the strength.
3. Even if it is natural aging, 7xxx alloy can reach quite high strength and low sensitivity to cracks.
4. After being solid solution strengthened, the strength of the welded part can be restored, thereby increasing the strength of the welded seam.
With mature processing technologies, we can offer the customers best 7075 aluminum price.
Tags: 7075 aircraft aluminum , 7075 aluminum plate , 7075 aluminum price ,